Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The District 12 Love Triangle

As you all know, I'm not one to stick her pert nose in others' affairs [horridly rude], but when I found out that Katniss had two lovers, I couldn't resist offering my input on the scandal! The problem was though, I just didn't know who to choose! Peeta: rugged on the exterior, yet kind hearted on the inside. Or Gale: forceful, manly, and passionate.

Both are excellent candidates for Katniss' love, not one any more than the other! So, in order to resolve this dilemma, I decided to utilize three Capitol-approved love calculators. The outcomes are as follows:

1: Gale and Katniss: 84% chance
Peeta and Katniss: 98%

2: Gale and Katniss: 78 % chance
Peeta and Katniss: %60 chance

3: Gale and Katniss: 92% chance
Peeta and Katniss: 92%

Well, it appears that Capitol-issued love calculators do not solve every problem! So, I will do I what I do best: make a list!

Gale

Pros:
Rugged, handsome, passionate, bonds well with Katniss, understands her, loves her, and connects with her, best friends.

Cons: Jealousy of Peeta, doesn't comprehend her relationship with him, HORRID ETIQUETTE.

Peeta

Pros:
Handsome, skilled, kind-hearted, supportive, understanding, loves Katniss, and shared a life-changing, traumatic experience with her.

Cons: Occasionally soft, it is unknown as to whether Katniss truly loves him.

Bottom Line: Katniss is torn between the two for obvious reasons, and only time will reveal who her soul mate is.

While that was a fun little romp into the workings of the District 12 love triangle, I remind you, that this study was purely for informational purposes, and that I am not bothering about Katniss' private affairs again, and no, this public intrusion of your privacy is not my way of getting revenge on you, after you licked your plate at dinner! Hmmph! *folds hands primly on lap*

No comments:

Post a Comment